Adobe XD Web App UI/UX: Design a Portfolio Website From Zero, Design a Portfolio Website UI/UX Using Adobe XD-Learn Adobe XD Prototype,Animation-User Interface-User Experience Design.
In this course, you will learn from the very basic to advanced level of adobe XD and you will end up designing a complete portfolio web app UI/UX. This course is completely project-based. It means you will design a real-world project and you will be able to add it to your portfolio that will help you to get your dream job.
UI/UX Designer has a good demand in the current job market. If you want to build your career as a UI/UX Designer then this course is going to be very helpful for you. You are designing a complete project from scratch. This way you are going to learn how to organize your project and generate your ideas to design your web app. Step by step you will learn the adobe xd technique and you will design different kinds of designs for the portfolio website. You will design different screens with different kinds of design challenges. At the end, you will end up learning prototypes and animation. You will get to know how to export your design in different formate and share.
Here are some lists, that you are going to learn in this class:
- How to work with the component of Adobe XD.
- Web app UI/UX Design.
- How to work with the color asset of Adobe XD.
- You will learn the uses of Adobe XD Plugin.
- Adobe XD Scroll View(Vertical and Horizontal Scroll View).
- How to create a group and duplicate the group data.
- Different kinds of shortcut keys that help a lot to speed up the working process.
- Adobe XD Color, Color gradient, and Colors Shadow.
- Text style and text Asset.
- The uses of Prototyping and animation.
- How to use repeat grid tools.