A Practical Guide to Writing an Annotated Bibliography
A Practical Guide to Writing an Annotated Bibliography,Identifying sources – critical analysis – writing citations and annotations.
- Do you need to write an annotated bibliography for an assignment or do you just want to improve your research skills?
- Do you spend hours re-reading articles and books because you have forgotten the contents and arguments?
If the answer is yes to either of these questions, then this course is for you.
A Practical Guide to Writing an Annotated Bibliography will help you to write annotated citations on any given topic and help you to become a more efficient researcher. We will first look at what an annotated bibliography is and look at some examples, before diving deeply into the subject by working to build an annotated bibliography of your own.
This course is designed to be practically useful. Therefore, the videos and activities are designed to guide you through the process of creating your own annotated bibliography based on whatever topic you have chosen.
In the process you will learn:
- How to write citations in a standard format;
- How to identify and gather research materials on a specific topic;
- Learn how to critically examine a selection of sources;
- Learn how to write excellent annotated citations based on relevant sources;
- Create an annotated bibliography of your own.
This course is designed for Undergraduate students, independent researchers, and anyone who needs to refresh their research skills.